Philippine show business is not new to clans. We all know the prominent ones in the industry, such as Barretto, Eigenmann, Cruz, Gutierrez, Padilla, Salvador, Quizon, Ejercito-Estrada, and many more. It must be nice being in the field with your family members around as it gives comfort and a “homey feel” while at work.
While we’re at it, check out these Filipino celebrities who are as equally famous as their siblings.
1. Maxene and Elmo Magalona. The Magalonas are already well-known and well-loved in showbiz. Everyone knows that this clan has strong ties with each other. Even after their father’s death, the siblings’ bond became stronger than it used to.
2. Julia and Claudia Barretto. As part of the eminent Barretto family, who are known to possess beauty and talent alike, these two young ladies must have had it easy entering showbiz. Julia is considered as one of the most-admired actresses today, while Claudia just recently joined the industry but chose to venture into music.
3. Coco and Ronwaldo Martin. Coco is currently one of the most sought-after and most respected actors in the entertainment industry. He started out and championed as an indie film actor where he received the name the ‘Prince of Philippine Independent Film.’ Ronwaldo, on the other hand, is just new to the field. He recently joined the cast of ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsiyano’ where his older brother casts as the leading star. Prior to this, he already starred in an independent film.
4. Anne and Jasmine Curtis. The one and only ‘Dyosa’ shares the same beauty with her younger sister, Jasmine. Anne currently hosts at the long-running variety noontime show ‘It’s Showtime,’ while Jasmine stars in the web series ‘Forever Sucks.’
5. Raymond and RK Bagatsing. Raymond comes to mind when we think of a character or persona who’s scarily sexy as an antagonist. The same vibe comes from his younger brother, RK, who now stars in the afternoon series ‘Wildflower.’
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2